The COVID-19 pandemic presents a serious economic threat and has led to widespread disruption and volatility around the world.
To provide expert analysis and perspective for these challenging times, MarketResearch.com released two new white papers about the potential market impact of COVID-19.
In this white paper, Packaged Facts provides an initial assessment of COVID-19’s likely effects on the U.S. pet market and offers predictions about which sectors will take the hardest blows and which could get a boost.
GlobalData’s executive briefing explores the COVID-19 outbreak, its impact on the economy, and implications for a wide range of sectors, including automotive, banking & payments, construction, consumer, foodservice, healthcare, insurance, medical, mining, oil & gas, packaging, pharma, power, retail, technology & telecom, and travel & tourism.
In addition to these free resources, MarketResearch.com offers syndicated market reports and research updates related to COVID-19.
Several new notable titles include:
- COVID-10 US Economic Impact March 2020 Update
- COVID-19 Global Economic Impact March 2020 Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Global Market Conditions, Vaccines, Trials & Potential Treatments
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Pipeline Insight, 2020
- The Impact of Coronavirus on FMCG and Service Sectors in China
- Impact of COVID-19 on Asia/Pacific Telecoms
- Scenario Assessment of COVID-19's Impact on MEA and Global Smartphone Markets
- Global Forecast Revisions - COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Impact on, and Implications for, the Global Supply Chain
Our collection of reports is continually updated. To see more reports on this topic, visit MarketResearch.com's page on COVID-19.
For personalized assistance or inquiries about custom research consulting projects, contact us at email@example.com.