Catch up the latest market research from our blogs and news releases, as well as the data getting cited by industry publications.
This week, we cover the markets for power tools, weight loss, respiratory masks, motorcycles, lighting, pets, countertops, and much more.
- Power Tool Sales Get Boost from COVID DIY Home Renovation Spike
- $71 Billion U.S. Weight Loss Industry Pivots to Survive Pandemic
- The Global Respiratory Masks Market Is Projected to Grow 22.9% by 2023
- Global Motorcycle Demand to Show Growth of 4.3% Annually Through 2024 Despite Short-Term Challenges
- Freedonia Lighting Expert Weighs in on GE's Divestiture of Its Lighting Unit
- Pet Business: How the Pet Industry Has Pulled Together During a Crisis
- Pet Food Processing: Emerging Pet Food, Treat Packaging Trends Suggest Less Is More
- Progressive Grocer: Dairy Brands Ramp Up Variety, Innovation
- Catering Insight: Foodservice Revenue Levels May Not Return Until 2024
- Pet Age: Small But Mighty Pets Flex Their Muscles
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: The Pandemic Is Boosting a Stagnant Meal Kit Industry. Will Interest Persist When People Can Leave Homes?
- Yahoo! Finance: Pet Industry Forecast to Take 17% Hit in 2020 from Coronavirus
- Builder Magazine: The Feedonia Group - Demand for Modular Housing to Grow 5% Annually Through 2024
- Stone Update: COVID-19 Affecting Global Countertop Demand
- McKnight's Long-Term Care News: Report - Senior Care to Drive EHR Spending
- Metals News: Chain Link Fencing to Remain Leading Metal Fence Type Through 2024