The future of market research looks bright. According to a new report by the Business Research Company, the global market research industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3%, totaling $115 billion by 2020.
Given the expanding world economy, the demand for MR services is forecast to rise across all industries. In addition, a variety of technological changes and political shifts may also affect the market.
Last week, I shared these and other findings in an article published on Quirk’s Marketing Research Review,
Check out the article to learn about:
- Six influential market research trends and strategies
- Examples of technological innovations impacting MR
- The Trump effect and the role of Brexit
To find out more about the report cited in the article, click to MarketResearch.com.
Other Related Articles:
- Predicted Market Research Trends for 2017
- 4 Essential Attributes of Successful Researchers
- An Inside Look into the World of Corporate Researchers
About the Author: Sarah Schmidt is a Managing Editor at MarketResearch.com, a leading provider of global market intelligence products and services.