Disinfecting wipes. Face masks. Instructional resources. Advertising. Infertility services. Restaurants. E-commerce packaging. Travel credit cards. COVID-19 is impacting a vast array of industries big and small, some obvious, others less so.
Our analysts are hard at work updating industry forecasts and providing up-to-the-minute market insights during this tumultuous time. See our latest headlines in this week's wrap-up.
- Addressable Markets: How to Optimize Market Strategy
- 4 Power Tool Tech Trends Driving Sales Growth Through 2024
- PreK-12 Instructional Materials Industry Adapts to New Market Dynamics
- Phone Ordering Remains Important for Small, Independent Restaurants & Older Consumers
- Macroeconomic Trends During COVID-19: A Talk with The Freedonia Group's Chief Economist
- Steady Growth of U.S. Fertility Clinics Industry Halted by COVID-19
- U.S. Foodservice Revenues to Decline 25% from 2019, but Will Rebound by 2024
- PreK-12 Instructional Resource Providers Adjust to a COVID-19 Defining Market
- The Freedonia Group's National Online Consumer Survey Reveals Big Changes in Wipe Usage
- Will the World Have Enough Masks?
- U.S. Protective Packaging: COVID-19 E-Commerce Sales Among Trends Driving 4.4% Annual Growth Through 2024
- Decking Sales Benefiting from COVID-19 DIY Home Improvement Trends
- U.S. Advertising Service Revenues Set to Drop 18% in 2020
- Spending on Medical Service to Rise as Population Ages, Rising Incidence of Conditions
- Perlite & Vermiculite Demand to Rise as Consumers Spend on Gardening
- Spending on EHR Systems to See Fastest Growth from Elder Care Facilities
- Explosives Demand to Suffer as Coal Production Drops
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Fur-Baby Sick? Wharton MBA Launches Start-Up, Taking Telemedicine to Pets' Parents
- Food Safety News: Transparency Key in Quest for Consumer Confidence in Food
- Payments Journal: Expect Lucrative Perks as Co-Branded Travel Cards Try to Stem Customer Exodus
- Food Truck Empire: Market Update: 57 Beverage Industry Statistics and Growth Trends
- Winsight Grocery Business: Grocers Ramp Up Snack Offerings