MarketResearch.com partners with over 700 publishers to offer customers the most comprehensive collection of diverse business intelligence. Each publisher has its own story and offers unique and insightful perspective into the industries they cover. This week, MarketResearch.com is spotlighting economic and business research firm Timetric. Read on to learn more about Timetric and their products.
An independent economic and business research firm, Timetric produces critical business intelligence, insights and commentary on prominent global markets and emerging economies. Their comprehensive research and expert analysis provide support for key decision makers in a clear and concise format. Timetric’s high-quality reports offer valuable insight into the economic dynamics of global markets by drawing on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary data and comprehensive analysis.
With decades of experience serving tens of thousands of business professionals at over 1,500 firms and organizations worldwide, Timetric has developed a reputation of excellence in serving the complex information needs of a variety of industries. By providing high-quality business intelligence, Timetric has been able to consistently enable organizations to reduce risk and add value to their businesses.
|Timetric focuses on three core values to ensure its clients remain a step ahead in their constantly evolving industries:
Timetric uses these strengths to effectively serve a variety of industries, concentrating on the following six dynamic markets:
- Banking: Timetric has served the banking industry for more than 20 years. Because of this longevity, they have established and maintained long-standing relationships with market leaders to help guarantee consistent delivery of the latest, most comprehensive and most relevant insight tailored to the current and specific needs of the banking sector.
- Insurance: Covering over 180 world markets, Timetric serves as a one of the most comprehensive sources of insurance intelligence for insurers, reinsurers and intermediaries on market insight and risks.
- Wealth: Timetric's WealthInsight database provides critical details into high and ultra-high net worth individuals, including insight into their "business interests, advisors, associates, and social and philanthropic activities."
- Construction: With recent changes developing in the construction industry, it has become more critical than ever for contractors to obtain current and relevant intelligence to gain a competitive edge in the global market due to increased competition in developed markets and high-level investments in emerging markets.
- Travel and Tourism: Timetric offers those in the travel and tourism industry with in-depth and comprehensive insight into the latest trends and changes within this complex sector.
- Accountancy: Timetric holds decades of reputable experience serving the highly regulated and complex accountancy sector by providing timely and detailed news, analysis and insight provided by exclusive research.
Timetric’s team works diligently to ensure their clients receive the highest quality of service. With a well-qualified set of critical thinkers speaking nearly 50 languages, over 60% of Timetric analysts hold a Master’s degree, while all senior analysts not only have in-the-field experience in their areas of expertise, but they each posses nearly a decade of experience analyzing their specialty fields.
Because of Timetric’s longevity in the industry and commitment to excellence, they have continued to deliver reputable work and maintain satisfied customers. According to one VP of Sales and Marketing for a Top 3 Global Hotel Brand, “I start with Timetric data first. I have used the Timetric platform for the past year and have found them to be responsive and professional. And with broad coverage of the hotel, airline, tourism and operator markets, it helps our organization to recognize trends and allows us to strategically market our properties to the right source markets and customers."
Do you think Timetric's insight can help you and your business? Check out their current reports.
Thanks for reading!