6 Things to Know About the U.S. Weight Loss Industry
Find Out More
- Effects of the pandemic on operations/revenues for all market segments
- How dieter behavior changed with the pandemic
- 2021 & 2025 forecasts
- The most popular diets like Keto and intermittent fasting
- Leading competitor top management interviews
- How the 2021 diet season is shaping up
- Why MLM has gained as a distribution model
- Why meal replacements are still strong, but not retail diet pills.
- Outlook for medical weight loss programs of all types and why they’ve lost momentum
Visit the report page to read the full abstract and learn more.
About the Author: John LaRosa is the President of Marketdata LLC and is the author of 100+ industry and market studies. His research appears in top media outlets including ABC, CNN, Fox, Forbes, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and a variety of trade journals.