The in vitro diagnostics (IVD) instruments, kits, reagents, and related supplies market is projected to grow to $74 billion by 2022.
Diagnostics providers are actively expanding into markets in developing countries, where there is a rising demand for quality healthcare services. However, stable in vitro diagnostics market growth is also expected in developed countries.
A number of key trends are fueling global in vitro diagnostics market growth:
- Demand for expensive personalized tests
- Multi-billion dollar lab & hospital product gains
- IVD companies expanding into developing markets
- Aging worldwide population
- Big IT companies transforming crude test results into actionable medical information
- Link between genes and disease risk leading to ongoing product development
- The need for cost-effective treatment alternatives
- Informed consumer lobby
Share this Image On Your Site
Discover key insight covering in vitro diagnostics’ growth drivers, trends and leading companies with Kalorama’s latest IVD market research report, The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests, which breaks down every diagnostic testing segment through market forecasts, leading company profiles, and expert analyses. This 1,600 page study is used by the IVD industry for business planning efforts, and is updated every 2 years to maximize insight.
You can also read about 12 leading in vitro diagnostics companies on our blog.
About the Author: Noah Miller is a Web Content Editor at MarketResearch.com.