Purchasing market research isn’t always about a simple click of a mouse. It’s about building trust and investing in a relationship that will help ensure companies get the most appropriate business intelligence for their needs. That’s why many market research publishers choose to distribute their products through a comprehensive marketplace. With additional resources and different ways to connect, there are more viable opportunities to nurture relationships that will sell more products, but, ultimately, end with happier and more satisfied buyers. If you are a publisher interested in increasing revenue and client satisfaction, here are a few ways the relationships a market research marketplace forms with buyers can help you:
Providing a "Human Touch"
A Global Team helping customers every step of the way
Sales & Research Specialists
- Possess industry-specific knowledge and expertise. Their specialized insight into a particular vertical, its terminology and publishers helps ensure that customers are able to locate reports specific to their needs.
- Are experts at understanding client needs and translating them into the right purchases. Their ability to help determine whether a buyer needs a more quantitative or qualitative report, in addition to their vast knowledge of industry publishers, matches customers with the right business intelligence.
- Help publishers reach customers in relevant industries that they may be overlooking. Research specialists provide customers with extra guidance from an objective perspective. This level of attention helps build and maintain the kind of relationships that last for years.
- Designated point of contact for all questions regarding publisher relationships. Relationship Managers work with publishers distributing through a market research marketplace to ensure that their needs are met and their sales are increased as a result of the partnership.
- Internal champion for publisher reports and sales opportunities. These managers build relationships with publishers that help them best understand the publishers' products, how to better market them and how to create new revenue opportunities.
- Send continual targeted messages to customers as new titles are published to maximize sales opportunities for partners. Building a relationship with a market research marketplace means not only do publishers receive a whole new outlet for promoting their products, but it also means buyers stay informed and up-to-date, making them return to the source time and time again.
- Create enhanced outreach opportunities. By forming this relationship, publishers are able to accomplish a heightened level of marketing through resources not otherwise available.
- Provide in-depth training for platform users to ensure efficient customer usage, client satisfaction and product growth. This means buyers see the most return on their investment, and, in turn, publishers see more returning customers.
- Work with publishers and customers to achieve growth with subscription revenue model and platforms. They provide helpful usage statistics and offer alert and search strategy suggestions in order to help buyers overall research efforts.